Are you trapped in the madness of Fortnite: Battle Royale? or looking for the best way to get Free V Bucks 🙂 Here is everything you need to know about this popular video game. and also few tips on how to get free v bucks.
The madness to play Fortnite (and especially the Battle Royale version) seemed to come out of nowhere, almost as if it had fallen from the sky. And now many parents are paying attention to this game in which players fight to the death. With the millions of Fortnite players and their sudden success, you will be wondering: What is it about ?, and is it okay for my children to play it?
This survival action game looks like what you would get if you combined a sandbox building game like Roblox with an action game like Call of Duty. On the one hand, it has positive things for children and parents such as learning to work in teams and collaborate intelligently. On the other hand, it is a combat game against zombies with a lot of weapons and violence.
Find below the answers to the most frequently asked questions about the game and how to enjoy it Fully .
What is Fortnite ?
Fortnite is a video game for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows and Mac (and will soon have an iPhone and Android version) that takes elements of the sandbox building games and adds the violence of a third-person action game. The game has two modes: a solo version called Save the World and the very popular multi-player version called Battle Royale .
How much does Fortnite cost ?
The full Fortnite cost is USD 39.99, although the developer, Epic Games, has hinted that it will make the game free at some point in 2018. But players can currently download Fortnite: Battle Royale for free.
What are V Bucks ?
There are frequent opportunities for players to spend real money on game objects. Fortnite encourages purchases such as edition updates (for example, Deluxe and Super Deluxe) , as well as the in-game currency called V-Bucks to purchase items in the game. There is also the Premium Battle Pass , a USD 10 subscription that allows players to compete on more levels and win exclusive masks and costumes.
How to get free V bucks ?
Who does not love having alot of free fortnite skins ?or doesn’t love free v bucks too haha . It’s a great game with so much action. While the fortnite is not free, it’s most valuable currency is very hard to come by. You are literally forced to buy v-bucks. But there is good news, because with our V Bucks Gnerator you can get v-bucksfor free. Use this free v bucks Generator today and get millions from V-Bucks without paying anything!
How To Use Fortnite V Bucks Generator ?
Go to the generator page by clicking on the “Roblox Robux Generator” button at the top of the page, and follow the steps bellow :
- Select the amount of V-bucks you want?
- Enter your username and platform (PC / iOS / Android / Xbox / PS4)
- Click on the button “Generate”
- Wait for the generator to finish
- Finish a short survey
- Check your Account V-Bucks balance
Yeah, it’s that easy to do! With only a few clicks you will get all the FORTNITE Skins and Unlimited V bukcs you always dreamt of . This tool is used by many gamers around the world and it’s 100% safe to use.
Features – Fortnite Free V Bucks Generator
- Get unlimited V-Bucks
- The whole process takes less than 5 minutes
- Anti-Ban protection to ensure you are not banned
- Works on all iOS and Android devices
- Our generator is available 24 hours a day
What is Fortnite: Battle Royale ?
If your kids say they are playing Fortnite , they are probably talking about Battle Royale , the free multi-player version of Fortnite . In this version, up to 100 people participate together in a game. Players are dropped on the game map and must compete to be the last to stand up killing all other players in the game. During the game, players collect weapons, build safe structures and try to avoid the Storm that damages all players outside a safe area. Unlike the Save the World version ,There are no zombies to kill, which makes it a less scary version. However, players can buy items to look like a zombie or other creepy character.
In Fortnite: Battle Royale do you play alone or with a team ?
There are three game modes in Battle : solo, duo and squad [squad]. In solo mode, they let you fall into the game alone. In Duo, they leave you with a partner. Mode Squad [Squad] , you play in a team of four. Duos and squads can be friends who decide to play together or random players. All players in a game are playing in the same mode.
What is Save the World ?
Save the World is the traditional solo campaign in the Fortnite game . Unlike Battle Royale , where players compete against each other, players in the Save the World mode are survivors of an apocalyptic storm where the few remaining humans must unite to defeat creepy creatures such as zombies called husks .
Why does my son like to play Fortnite so much ?
There are many reasons why Fortnite has conquered children. One is that it combines two genres that cause great interest in young players. Another is that it looks more caricatural than other bloodier video games, so younger players are attracted to it. Children can play with their friends in duos and Squadrons, which offers a more social element. And gamers popular as YouTube and Switch DanTDM have also begun to play on sites streaming . In addition, in the case of Battle Royale , it is free (although you have in-app purchases, there is more information about it below).
What are the seasons of Fortnite ?
Unlike other multi-player games, Battle RoyaleIt has a history, which makes frequently add new content to the game. Many of these elements, such as “skins” and costumes for the characters simply serve to keep the new and exciting game, but other elements introduce features that change the game completely. You could see a map of new game (without the main features that you’re used to playing), new divisions of teleportation (allowing you to travel to new places) and new ways in which you can look at other players (such as the ability to become invisible). The seasons seem to be updated approximately every 10 weeks and start seeing tracks updates during the current season. Fortnite tenth season starts on Thursday August 1, 2019
What are the most common types of scams in Fortnite ?
- V-Bucks generators . The “ generators V-Bucks” are one of the largest online scams related Fortnite. Often, they are websites that offer points to people for viewing or clicking on ads, and supposedly these points can be redeemed for free V-Bucks within Fortnite . Not only do these free V-Bucks never appear, but these sites try to collect people’s Fortnite usernames and password or have them take surveys in which they send personal data on the pretext of verifying that they are human.
- Fake Domains Like V-Bucks generators , there are also lots of sites that offer free V-Bucks or trick people into buying fake V-Bucks . These fake domains mimic the real styles, colors and fonts of the developer Epic Games and Fortnite to fool people. Some even put “Fortnite” in the URL. These sites also collect personal information, but sometimes they go a step further by making charges directly to a credit card or bank account.
- Scams in social networks. One of the most popular ways in which scams are spread is through social networks. Fake sites and V-Bucks generators frequently encourage people to share their links to get more points, which helps the scam reach more people. In addition, these links often direct users to suspicious applications and malware that can also focus on capturing your children’s personal information.
- Scams on YouTube videos. Like link scams on social networks, there are many YouTube videos that offer free V-Bucks and more. These videos and fake accounts have millions of visits and send players to other suspicious sites.
- Fake Android applications. After Epic Games made the controversial decision not to offer its Android application in the Google Play Store, the scammers took advantage by launching fake Fortnite applications . Although they are designed to resemble Fortnite , they are actually masked distributors of malware and data theft.
- Be careful when providing private information. Tell the children to check with you before filling out forms, tests, registration pages and similar things on a website or application. Teach older children to think carefully about what reason a site or application might have for wanting their data.
- Spend real money only on official platforms. PlayStation, Xbox, the official Epic Games website and the official Fortnite app are the only sites where you can buy V-Bucks . Anything else is a scam.
- Carefully verify URLs and domain names. Talk to your children about scams and how some sites or applications look a lot like officers , but they are designed to trick them into taking money or information. Domain names and URLs may differ by just one letter or symbol from the original, so tell them to be well set.
Before we get into my last of this article, I just want to say to you guys to be able to save up the V-Bucks and not waste them when you do collect them, make sure not to go for the llamas like the superhero llamas, which are a huge waste and sometimes don’t even give you good characters from it so make sure to focus on if you are going to open up llamas the ones that are the most efficient for your via box.
Hope you enjoyed Our Fortnite guide and found our free v bucks tips & tricks useful <3 ?